Thursday, May 15, 2008

I woke up this morning and had a caller with the sexiest voice I think I have ever heard. Obviously he was older, probably in his 50's or so. His voice was warm, but firm. He knew exactly what he wanted his little girl to do. He told me exactly how to touch myself, exactly how to fuck myself with my toys. He made me go in the kitchen and get a cucumber out of the fridge and put it in me. It was sooo cold and big and he wouldn't let me use any lube.

Part of me wanted to not do it, but something in his voice was making me do exactly what he said. He made me fuck myself good with that cucumber and hold the phone down by my pussy so he could hear it. Then after I creamed all over it he made me suck it all clean.

I never thought I would actually put a vegtable in my pussy, but I did, and it felt good. :-) Anything to make my sexy callers happy. :-)







No comments: