Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Night out with the girls

I was sorting through some pictures and found this epic shot of when I went out with a few of my friends and partied! I do mean we got drunk as hell. I am sharing a picture we took here but omg please realize this was the next morning after I had been drinking for about 12 hours straight.

Anyways, after breakfast we went back to the hotel room and the girl on the far right fell asleep, but me and the girl in the middle stayed up for a while and we did some freaky stuff in that hotel room that morning.

She has one sweet tasting pussy and she is an excellent pussy licker herself. I have hours and hours of nasty details to share with you, so give me a call.

Call Me Toll Free! -- 888-861-3140

http://www.hotphonesexcutie.com/abbyspage.htm

No comments: