Friday, September 21, 2007

Pretty in pink!

Pink is my favorite color, as if you cannot tell from my site :-) ! This morning I woke up and was feeling so horny, and when I am horny I love to feel and look sexy. So I got completely undressed, slowly covered my entire body in a coating of my favorite lotion. Slowly massaging it in my skin, teasing some spots a little more than others.

I open up my special sexy stuff drawer and pull out a new white and pink lace set. Form fitting boy shorts with a white lace border and a matching bra. Some white thigh highs and pink garters. Then finally to my closet to find some pretty pink fuck me heals. I slowly put each item on. Then I sit on the side of my bed and face the mirror on the wall and stare at the mirror thinking how pretty I am. I sit right there in front of the mirror and start rubbing on my pussy through my panties until I cum really hard, twice!

I love dressing up sexy for my callers when we play together, I have sexy stuff in every color and material. If you would like me to put on something special for our call, just ask me!

No comments: