Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Shopping for a Daddy!!

Last night I was hanging out at the mall with a couple of my friends and doing a little shopping and I met someone I just know is going to be special .

I was shopping in Bath & Body, for those of you that do not know what it is, shame on you! It is a store that sells lotions, body oils, perfume ect, every man should know this store and shop in it frequently for their girls.

Anyways, I had picked out a set called "Warm Vanilla Sugar", body lotion, perfume and shower gel. I smelllssss sooooo good! This cute older guy is standing behind me in line at the register and asks if he can smell the perfume on me, so I hold my wrist out where I had sprayed it and he smelled it and actually flicked his tongue out and lightly sucked on it while looking me dead in the eye. Most girls would probably be mad at this, but I can see in his eyes he is a man who knows what he wants, a real Daddy!

I giggle at him, and wink, turn and pay for my stuff and walk out of the store. A little while later I see him sitting on a bench in the middle of the mall eating some cotton candy. I walked over and plopped down in his lap and took a big bite out of his cotton candy and gave him my number on a little piece of paper. Ohhh, and I put the number down the front of his pants :-) From what I felt down there, I know I cant wait for him to call me!

No comments: