Thursday, October 25, 2007

I have had a pretty exciting week and thought I would stop by to share it with all of you hot guys and girls!

I went over to Orlando again yesterday with a couple of friends of mine. We spent the day at Universal Studio's. It was lots of fun, I rode lots of rides and did a lot of souvenir shopping. I met this very sexy girl there named Adrianna, I am not sure if she is bi-sexual yet, but I did get her number and am looking forward to trying to convert her if she isnt already .

On Tuesday I spent the day at the beach. Lately it has been raining alot, so very little beach time for me . Anyways I seen this guy I had met at a lingerie party several months ago and he was flirting with me. I gave him my number and he called me today. We are planning on going out some time over the weekend.

Most importantly, my step-dad was here on Monday. Those of you that have talked to me before know that I have had some hot and sensual good times with my step-dad. Well my mom was with him on Monday, so I could'nt really have too much fun, however I totally enjoyed dick teasing him every time she wasn't in the room. I love giving him shots of my tits or brushing up against him when she walks out of the room, then watching him try to regain his composure before she comes back. It turns me on so much to see him get hard so quick and then have to try to control himself. Ok, I admit it, I am a bit of a tease .

When they left that afternoon I had to get all my toys out and pleasure myself several times before my pussy finally stopped creaming...hehehehe.....

No comments: